Establishing a project budget begins with a concept. Schematic design budgeting can be provided with the help of a simple floor plan and various project evaluations. As construction documents are developed, we make regular budget checks to make sure the design development process meets budget requirements.
It's important to consider all aspects of a project when assessing constructability, no matter how unconventional. Can a building be built from the top down? Methods and sequencing of construction saves time and money.
Developing a realistic project schedule is essential for success. Local jurisdiction permitting, material procurement, and inclement weather all impact project timelines. Anticipating these impacts and other delays before they happen results in a positive outcome.
In addition to the preconstruction phase, we help assemble a team of architects, designers, and engineers to help bring the project to life. We assist with the permitting process, material procurement, scheduling, general contracting, and more.
• Site due diligence
• Research zoning requirements and availability of site utilities
• Sourcing project funding needs
• Pre-site development reviews
• Assembly of design team
• Preconstruction (Budgeting, Constructability Reviews, Scheduling)
• Permitting assistance
• Early material procurement
• General Contracting
• Project contingency tracking
• Project closeout/Warranties
As a general contractor, our goal is to keep workers safe and projects on schedule. We ensure subcontractors and vendors provide adequate labor and materials to keep the project moving forward so it can be turned over efficiently upon completion.
• Site logistics
• Maintaining project schedules and three week look-a-heads
• Tracking RFIs, material submittals, and shop drawings
• Change orders
• Pay applications/lien release tracking
• Local jurisdiction inspections/occupancy approvals
• Closeout documents/warranties